Just a little concerned about the impacts of fast food on the bodies of you and your own? Check out this story at: http://www.alternet.org/healthwellness/142237/the_fast_food_industry%27s_7_most_heinous_concoctions_
Odds are you won't go near a fast foodie any time soon.
From the Didja Know files:
- The word 'wiki' as in Wikipedia, is a Hawaiian adverb meaning 'fast'. (How come McDonalds didn't seize the branding opportunity and call their burgers Wiki Macs?!)
- After Copenhagen - what? Not a lot. But long before Copenhagen, Lord Keynes, the man behind interventionist economics - and therefore the bete noire of economic reformers - had this to say: "We are capable of shutting off the sun and the stars because they do not pay a dividend'.
Off the Net:
- Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques.
- A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so good.
- Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
- Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.
- No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes.
- A balanced diet is a muffin in each hand.
- Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.
- Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
- Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.
- There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
And this little beauty which asks how much do you really remember of your uni education? Very little? None? Either way find out more by enrolling at Father Guido's comic 5 minute University course… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO8x8eoU3L4